Steve Silver Furniture goes deep into the outdoor category

Steve Silver Furniture goes deep into the outdoor category

While some full-line manufacturers dip their feet into the casual category, Steve Silver Furniture knows the importance of going deep in the category with a carefully curated variety of styles, product categories and looks. 

The company hired Lauren Britton to head up the category, and she designs and oversees all the collections it launched since entering the category in 2020. 

Its outdoor display for the High Point Market this spring highlights some of the company’s new and bestselling lines — with 30% of the showroom featuring inline product and the other 70% consisting of new pieces. From dining tables to chairs and large modular sofas, each piece is crafted to mix and match with other pieces in the company’s lineup.

Recently, the company has been partnering with well-known retailers to bring its stylish yet affordable furniture to full-line and even specialty stores. “We want to be known as a high-value merchant that can deliver on outdoor furniture that’s not only functional but fashionable,” Britton says.

Here is a look at a few collections in the line:

A new collection for the company, this sectional offers ample space for seating and is made from a sturdy woven wicker.

The black frame on this contemporary set is an outlier in the Steve Silver outdoor line, but it offers a much-needed style that consumers are looking for today.

Each set of these chairs was created for well-known retail partners and has been tweaked and brought into the broader line.

This wood-look dining table is made from aluminum treated with a heat-transfer process that allows the woodlike design to become permanently attached to the metal. The company spent months perfecting the design of this piece.

The sleek, curvy arms of the chair and sofa give this collection character while appealing to a wider audience of consumers.

The post Steve Silver Furniture goes deep into the outdoor category appeared first on Casual News Now.